Since 1979, CAI has managed a wide-range of grants and contracts from small, time-limited initiatives to multi-year, multi-phased programs, both national and international in scope. This extensive experience has given us the skills and knowledge to manage projects efficiently and effectively.
CAI has translated its experience in project management to developing training and technical assistance programs that focus on program accountability, effectiveness, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. We offer capacity-building services on how to:
• Assess, plan, design, and utilize management information systems.
• Design, implement, and utilize data reports in projects operations.
• Utilize financial systems to monitor, track, record, and control financial resources.
• Improve program efficiency and enhance cost savings and recovery mechanisms.
• Collect and report all required data elements.
• Assess and maximize staff productivity.
• Design and implement program evaluation and outcomes reporting.