CAI (Cicatelli Associates Inc.) is seeking a highly motivated professional for the FULL-TIME position of PROJECT COORDINATOR/MATERIALS SPECIALIST. The Project Coordinator/Materials Specialist provides project-related administrative and coordination support services to the Project Director, project partners and other project staff, and coordinates the development and dissemination of print and web-based tools and resources to support organizational and workforce capacity building activities (CBA). This position is located in CAI’s NYC office.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative and coordinating support to the Director, in the coordination of all aspects of CBA project deliverables for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CBA for High-Impact HIV Prevention (HIP) project whose goal is to improve adoption of HIP strategies in diverse clinical settings, and other projects as needed.
- Facilitate all project-related training logistics and activities; coordinate and manage project activities internally with Project Director, and others as requested.
- Coordinate and manage project-related meetings, venues, training arrangements.
- Manage CBA Request Information System (CRIS), including the entering, tracking and monitoring of all CRIS data and information as well as communicating with all parties involved.
- Provide coordination and design support for the development and dissemination of a set of print and web-based organizational and workforce capacity building resources and tools (e.g., info briefs, email blasts, toolkits, videos, guidance documents, implementation tools).
- Assist in the production of training/meeting announcements, calendars, flyers, information briefs, videos, webinars, etc.
- Responsible for the implementation of the projects communication and marketing strategy.
- Work with the CBA Provider Network (CPN) to ensure all website resources are up to date.
- Provide workshop/training registration services as needed.
- Support project continuous quality improvement efforts, by collecting, and inputting performance data into monitoring database.
- Implement procedures for working with consultants.
- Draft correspondence for project-related activities as requested. Maintain all project-related correspondence.
- Coordinate and process project-related mailings.
- Assist in maintaining accurate and current records of all CBA activities.
- Confirm travel arrangements for project-related staff.
- Participate in Project, Division, and other meetings as necessary.
- As necessary, provide general back-up assistance to other staff.
- Perform other duties as necessary/assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS and OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- MPH preferred; BA/BS/BSW required.
- Demonstrated experience in the production of print and web-based organizational and workforce capacity building resources.
- Strong coordination, project management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in HIV/AIDS.
- Strong computer skills and experience with MS Office Suite. Desire to work in a dynamic environment.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. In order to apply to this job please click here.