CAI (Cicatelli Associates Inc.) is seeking a highly motivated professional for the FULL-TIME position of Analyst, Research and Evaluation. The Analyst for Research and Evaluation will provide support and overall coordination in the areas of research and evaluation of workforce and organizational capacity to ensure the integration of evidence-based practices to improve outcomes and reduce disparities through CAI’s projects. The successful candidate will assist the Director of Research and Evaluation as well as individual Project Directors through the planning and implementation of evaluation and research activities. This is a NYC-based position.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with the design and implementation of program evaluations across CAI
- Conducts routine scientific literature reviews on a range of topics and summarizes findings in clear reports
- Provides projects with assistance developing evaluation tools such as needs assessments, surveys, logic models and evaluation reports
- Researches and applies state-of-the-art approaches and frameworks to evaluating workforce and organizational capacity building activities to examine the efficacy and outcomes associated with CAI activities
- Provides support to framing evaluation plans using Implementation Science and/or the Kirkpatrick model
- Performs data entry and analysis as needed to support research and evaluation activities
- Coordinates timelines and associated deliverables across CAI related to research and evaluation activities
- Assist in writing proposals, scientific manuscripts, conference posters, IRB protocols, and technical reports
- Perform various administrative duties including data entry, maintaining bibliographies using Endnote software, schedule coordination, and database and file management.
- Supports research activities for CAI’s research projects related to adolescent health, HIV/AIDS, performance management, health systems change and breast cancer
- Perform other duties as necessary/assigned
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS and OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Master’s degree in health/social sciences, public health, or comparable field
- 1 to 2 full years of pertinent full-time work experience in research and evaluation in a public health setting
- Strong research, database management, analysis and reporting skills
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative data analysis software (Excel, Atlas ti, STATA, SPSS etc.)
- Knowledge of the field of Implementation Science
- Strong attention to detail and managing multiple projects
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. In order to apply to this job please click here.