CAI (Cicatelli Associates Inc.) is seeking a highly skilled, very detail-oriented and motivated individual for the full-time position of Project Associate (LTI – Leadership Training Institute – Project). The Project Associate is responsible for providing project-related administrative support services to the Project Director and other project staff for the efficient and proper operation of the assigned projects. This position is located in CAI’s NYC office.
- Provide word processing, spreadsheet and other computer-related services.
- Provide workshop/training registration services as needed.
- Gather and input data information related to the project.
- Draft correspondence for project-related activities as requested. Maintain all project-related correspondence.
- Coordinate and process project-related mailings.
- Facilitate all project-related training logistics and activities; coordinate and manage project activities internally with Project Directors, as requested.
- Work with IT staff to facilitate online registration and posting conference information on the website.
- Assist in maintaining accurate and current records of all training activities.
- Confirm travel arrangements for project-related staff.
- Coordinate and manage project-related meeting and training arrangements.
- Assist in the production of training/meeting announcements, calendars, flyers, etc.
- Order and assemble project-related training supplies and materials as requested.
- Participate in project/team/division meetings.
- As necessary, answer phones and provide general back-up assistance to Administrative Assistants.
- Assist on other projects as necessary.
- Some limited local and state travel may be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS and OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- BA/BS/BSW preferred. High school diploma required.
- Previous high-functioning office administrative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of computers, word processing skills, graphic art/design & MS application.
- Demonstrated skills in project coordination and meeting/conference coordination
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills & the ability to professionally interact with co-workers & the public-at-large.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. In order to apply to this job please click here.