CAI (Cicatelli Associates Inc.) is seeking a highly motivated professional for the full-time/exempt position of Project Deputy Director/WIC Trainer in CAI’s NYC office. The Project Deputy Director/WIC Trainer supports the Project Director in the development and implementation of WIC deliverables in accordance with contract guidelines. This includes the development, review, and revising of trainings across all modalities (classroom, webinar, and e-learning). Additionally, they provide classroom trainings on behalf of the NYS WIC Training Center to NYS WIC local agency staff, and implement WIC nutrition policies and procedures, and interpret regulations and program directives. This is a NYC-based position.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate with the Director in monitoring the development and quality assurance of contract deliverables
- Responsible for identifying all policy and programmatic changes/updates from the NYSDOH and USDA
- Synthesize policy changes and updates to the WIC team in order to make curriculum updates and changes
- Manage continuing education credits with the Commission on Dietetic Review (CDR) to ensure accreditation
- Train face-to-face classroom trainings for all WIC topics including but not limited to: Breastfeeding and Breast Pump Assessment, High-Risk Care and Nutrition Education and Counseling, etc.
- Participate in the curricula/training development design team
- Review and edit e-learning content where appropriate for online module trainings
- Research and recruit webinar speakers and oversee submission/approval of presentations as per contract requirements, and participate in webinars as necessary
- Stay current with emerging trends and information in nutrition and public health topics and policy
- Actively support the mission of CAI and its corporate values
- Other duties as necessary/assigned
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & CREDENTIALS:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition
- Registered Dietitian
- Two to three years’ experience in WIC local agency, and well-versed in provisions of WIC services and NYS WIC Program
- Experience in training and knowledge of adult learning theory
- Strong training presentation and platform skills
- Travel within New York State required at times/as necessary
- Master’s Degree
- Certified Lactation Consultant or International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. In order to apply to this job please click here.