CAI offers a wide variety of individualized and “cluster” technical assistance (TA) that is designed to support Part A Grantees and their clinical partners in enhancing access to contraceptive and reproductive health services to the target community. TA is always tailored to individual Part A Grantee needs and builds on grantee strengths. Potential areas where TA can be provided include but are not limited to:
- Support implementation and application of knowledge gained from participation in training and workshop events.
- Support in development, implementation, and evaluation of funded communities' work plans related to the clinical component.
- Design, implement, and evaluate health center-based performance improvement initiatives by assessing health center work flow, process mapping, the realignment of staff roles and responsibilities, appointment scheduling practices, and billing and reimbursement.
- Support the development of linkages between at-risk youth and clinical services.
- Development of community-based clinical network including supporting linkages with professional medical associations and outreach to health insurance plans.
For more information, contact Karen Schlanger, Project Manager at 404-521-2151 ext. 6 or Dawn Middleton, Project Director at 212-594-7741 ext. 243.