To examine education, outreach, and community engagement strategies; and how to systematically and thoughtfully identify those populations most in need of sexual and reproductive health services, engage them into care, and keep them coming back.
As a result of the 2015 New York State Family Planning Provider Meeting, participants were able to:
- Define the priority populations in their family planning service areas (FPSA)
- Examine how health care reform has impacted priority populations’ access to health care and family planning services
- Identify best practice strategies for building partnerships with institutions, community-based organizations, and programs that serve priority populations
- Describe how to use digital media and social marketing to engage priority populations into care
- List strategies for tracking the effectiveness of outreach efforts