- California Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Prevention Strategies
- Ending K-12 Sexual Harassment: A Toolkit for Parents & Allies
A toolkit created by Stop Sexual Assault in Schools, a parent led organization that works to educate students, families and schools about their rights regarding sexual harassment in schools.
- "Know Your IX"
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- New York State Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- New York State Department of Health
- New York State Sexual Harassment Guidelines
- Prevention Institute
- Sexual Violence & Individuals Who Identify as LGBTQ Information Packet
- Social Emotional Learning
- Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child (WSCC)
CDC's framework for looking at student health in schools. The model emphasizes the role of community in the support of child health and academic achievement. The WSCC model also promotes use of best evidence-based practices.