CAI (Cicatelli Associates Inc.), is seeking a highly motivated, professional individual for the PART-TIME position of ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONST for the CAI Albany Office. The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist provides comprehensive and timely office support services with a variety of clerical, telephone and face-to-face activities and related tasks. S/he is responsible for assisting with providing project-related support services to the Project Manager and other project staff, as outlined below. Mon - Fri / 9:00 am to 1:00 pm / 20/hrs per week
- Provide word processing and other computer-related services.
- Facilitate all participant workshop registrations & training program inquiries. Create and distribute participant letters of attendance and program certificates.
- Generate data reports as directed.
- Answer telephones; maintain written, phone and e-mail correspondence records. Order project-related supplies and materials.
- Data entry; scan data forms; filing, faxing and photocopying.
- Coordinate mailings; maintain updated program & participant databases and mailing lists.
- Manage all training logistics, room set-up, equipment needs, etc.
- Make travel arrangements as requested.
- Facilitate, coordinate and manage meetings and meeting arrangements as requested.
- Coordinate printing and shipping of training materials
- Assist Project Directors/Managers/Trainers with various tasks.
- Participate in conference planning tasks, including managing logistics, speaker and participant coordination, hotel and meeting space arrangements, and organization of conference materials and program evaluations. Some travel required.
- Other duties as necessary/assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS and OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 3 to 5 years of successful office/administrative assistant experience
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills; excellent telephone etiquette
- Must be “customer service” driven with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Outlook, MS Word & Excel, Access, PowerPoint, & Publisher
- Ability to learn and use in-house program and participant data information systems, Quickbase & Neon
- Professional appearance and punctual
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and to accept direction on given assignments
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. In order to apply to this job please click here.