CAI is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the full-time position of Program Coordinator. The Program Coordinator is responsible for providing project-related administrative support services to the Vice President/s, Project Directors and other project staff for the efficient and proper operation of the various assigned projects (i.e., School-Based Health Project, COE for Sexual Health, Maternal Infant Health Project, etc.). This position is based in CAI’s NYC office.
- Provide word processing, spreadsheet and other computer-related services.
- Provide workshop/training registration services as needed using CAI’s established databases, Neon and Quickbase, as well as any other project/funder-related databases.
- Gather and input data information related to the project.
- Assist in the preparation of relevant data for the development and submission of new funding proposals, re-applications and on-going required periodic program reports
- Draft correspondence for project-related activities as requested. Maintain all project-related correspondence.
- Coordinate and process project-related mailings.
- Facilitate all project-related training logistics and activities; coordinate and manage project activities internally with Project Directors, as requested.
- Prepare training packets and work with staff and faculty consultants in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Work with IT staff to facilitate online registration and posting conference information on the website
- Assist in maintaining accurate and current records of all training activities.
- Confirm travel arrangements for project-related staff.
- Coordinate and manage project-related meeting and training arrangements.
- Assist in the production of training/meeting announcements, calendars, flyers, etc.
- Order and assemble project-related training supplies and materials as requested.
- Participate in project team/division meetings.
- Assist Project Director/s with administrative tasks related to CAI’s finance and timekeeping system.
- As necessary, answer phones and provide general back-up assistance to Administrative Assistants.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS and OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- BA/BS/BSW preferred. High school diploma required.
- Previous office administrative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of computers, word processing skills, MS applications, project management and registration related software.
- Demonstrated strong skills in project coordination and meeting/conference coordination
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to professionally interact with co-workers & the public-at-large.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects.
- Some travel required; within New York State
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions.
For immediate consideration: EMAIL, FAX or MAIL your cover letter, resume and salary range interest to our Human Resources Department, attention: “Program Coordinator” search.
Mail: CAI Human Resources Department Email: email@example.com
505 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1900 Fax: 212.629.3321
New York, NY 10018 Website: www.caiglobal.org