CAI is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and organized individual for the full-time, exempt position of Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator provides project-related administrative support services to the Project Administrator and Director, and other project staff for the efficient operation of the assigned project/s. This position is located in CAI’s NYC office.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with Project Director to coordinate all project activities and deliverables
- Maintain ongoing oversight and communication with all project staff re: meetings, deliverables, reporting, etc.
- Coordinate and manage project-related meeting and training arrangements. Maintain minutes of all project meetings
- Manage all project data collection activities and generate data reports as needed
- Oversees accurate and current data documentation in QuickBase by project staff
- Maintaining accurate and current records of all training activities
- Assist with project reporting
- Maintain project communication activities, including website, learning management system, and newsletter
- Facilitate all project-related training logistics and activities
- Confirm travel arrangements for project-related staff as needed; travel to TTA sites and meeting in NJ as needed
- Oversee the production of training/meeting announcements, calendars, flyers, etc.
- Order and assemble project-related training supplies and materials as requested
- Provide word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and other computer-related services
- Input data into CAI’s financial tracking system, Intacct.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masters preferred; BA/BS/BSW required.
- Previous and successful program coordination and management, office administrative experience.
- Knowledge of computers, word processing skills & other spreadsheet software.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to professionally interact with co-workers and the public-at-large.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and/or activities.
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. Apply for this job.