GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The LMS Associate, a part-time, non-exempt position, will provide project-related administrative and coordination support services to the LMS Team, Director of Curriculum and other project staff. The LMS Associate will work on a variety of functions related to the learning management system and e-learning curriculum. This position is located in CAI’s NYC office.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide coordination and design support for the development and dissemination of e-learning materials
- Provide administrative and coordinating support to the LMS Team such as but not limited to:
- Pulling reports and sending them to appropriate staff within a schedule or on demand
- Address helpdesk calls and emails sent from LMS’s users
- Monitor links within modules, and contact with appropriate staff with issue arises
- Review and edit modules on Articulate Storyline and post them on the LMS.
- Assist in the Quality Assurance review of all e-learning materials ensuring that a high standard is met for all materials.
- Pull reports for projects on a timely basis or on demand and ensure data integrity.
- Participate in Project, Division, and other meetings as necessary.
- Keep informed regarding new e-learning platforms and programs
- As necessary, provide general back-up assistance to other staff.
- Perform other duties as necessary/assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & CREDENTIALS:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with concentration in education, instructional design, technology, or related field preferred, and/or demonstration of experience in developing, managing, and executing e-learning courses
- Experience using Articulate 360 suite (Specifically Storyline and Rise)
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work on a Windows 10 computer and have basic knowledge about Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome to help troubleshoot LMS user issues.
OTHER REQUIRED/PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple individuals and departments
- Able to work in fast-paced environment/short time frame when needed.
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Familiarity with SQL to create/edit automated reports when needed.
- Familiarity with Moodle and its plugins
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. Apply for this job.