CAI is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the full-time, exempt position of Training Coordinator. The focus of this role will be on the coordination of training as part of the National HIV Classroom Learning Center’s (NHCLC) menu of trainings. This position may be located out of CAI’s NYC office.
- Coordination of training requests
- Assist in production of training/meeting announcements, calendars, flyers, etc.
- Manage participant registrations
- Assist with the preparation and inventory management of training materials
- Work with Production Manager to assure all materials are developed and mailed on time
- Facilitate pre and post training communications with trainers
- Update the training calendar and ensure data is accurate and current
- Provide 30-day follow-up training surveys to organizations attending training programs
- Provide word processing, spreadsheet and other computer-related services.
- Participate in team/division meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS and OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- BA/BS/BSW preferred. High school diploma required.
- Previous office administrative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of computers, word processing skills, Sharepoint, Zoom and Microsoft 365 applications.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent planning skills, extremely organized, and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as oral & written communications skills.
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants
- ·Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Familiarity with public health issues, particularly HIV prevention
- Familiarity with training and adult learning
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. Apply for this job.