CAI is seeking a highly motivated professional for the full-time position of Evaluation Specialist. The Evaluation Specialist will provide support and coordination for evaluation of the National HIV Classroom Learning Center (NHCLC). The successful candidate will also provide support to individual Project Directors in planning and implementation of evaluation and performance measurement activities across a number of projects at CAI. This position is based in CAI’s Los Angeles, CA office.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support evaluation activities for the NHCLC initiative, including reviewing and revising the Evaluation Performance and Measurement Plan (EPMP) when needed
- Routinely conduct data entry, data cleaning, and exporting
- Conduct data analysis, including data analysis plans for each aspect of the NHCLC program
- Regularly compile data for reports, data visualization dashboards, and presentations to meet project goals and deliverables
- Write evaluation reports and support the development of the NHCLC annual report
- Work collaboratively and coordinate with team members that support the NHCLC project, including program team, training staff, evaluation staff, and IT staff
- Assist with coordinating and implementing other evaluation-related activities for CAI’s projects
- Conduct routine, scientific literature reviews on a range of topics and summarize findings
- Assist in developing PowerPoint presentations and producing data summaries/dashboards
- Perform various administrative duties including schedule coordination and file management
- Perform other duties as necessary/assigned
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS and OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Undergraduate degree in health/social sciences, public health, or comparable field preferred. Master’s degree in Public Health, Education, Evaluation or related field is desired.
- Strong knowledge preferred in HIV prevention and intervention strategies
- Two-year experience working in program evaluation and data analysis in a social science setting
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative data analysis software and data collection/management programs (e.g., Excel, Atlas ti, STATA, SPSS, REDCap etc.)
- Familiarity with data reporting and best practices in data presentation (e.g., Powerpoint, Tableau)
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Creative mindset and ability to think outside boundaries
- Strong attention to detail and adept at managing multiple projects and priorities.
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. Apply for this job.