CAI is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the full-time position of Training Coordinator and Producer. The focus of this role will be on the coordination of training as part of the National HIV Classroom Learning Center’s (NHCLC) menu of trainings. This position can be based in CAI’s NYC, Atlanta, Denver, or Los Angeles office.
- Coordination of training requests
- Provide Zoom technical support as a Producer during live, online synchronous trainings
- Assist in production of training/meeting announcements, calendars, flyers, etc.
- Manage participant registrations for all training events in Drupal, Learning Stream and QuickBase
- Assist with the preparation and inventory management of training materials
- Work with the Production Manager to assure all printing and distribution of all training materials
- Facilitate pre- and post-training communications with trainers
- Update the training calendar and ensure data is accurate and current
- Provide follow-up training surveys to organizations attending training programs
- Provide word processing, spreadsheet and other computer-related services.
- Participate in team/division meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS and OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- BA/BS/BSW preferred. High school diploma required.
- Previous office administrative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of computers, word processing skills, SharePoint, Zoom and Microsoft 365 applications.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities. Attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants
OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Familiarity with public health issues, particularly HIV prevention
- Familiarity with training and adult learning
- Spanish language proficiency preferred
In keeping with CAI’s “safety first” approach during the COVID-19 epidemic, to ensure the health of our employees and the public whom we interact with, we are requiring all CAI employees to receive COVID-19 vaccinations within 6 weeks of their hire date. (If someone is unable to obtain a vaccine due to a medical/disability or religious reason, they may contact CAI’s HR department; contact information will be provided as part of the interview process.)
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. Apply for this job.