CAI is seeking a highly motivated individual for the FULL-TIME, exempt position of PROJECT MANAGER for CAI’s Dissemination Assistance Provider for Rapid Antiretroviral Therapy (DAP). The goal of the DAP is to enhance access to Rapid ART for people with new HIV infections and people with HIV who have fallen out of care to address “Ending the Epidemic” priorities and goals. The DAP will do this by identifying, cataloguing, packaging, and fostering implementation of Rapid ART across the nation. The Project Manager will report to the DAP Project Director and work in partnership with CAI Evaluation, Curriculum, Training, Communications teams to provide day-to-day direction and management of all project-related activities. This position can be located anywhere in the US.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide day-to-day management for all activities associated with planning, implementation, evaluation, and continuous improvement of DAP activities
- Support, in collaboration with CAI evaluation team members, the planning and completion of a comprehensive environmental scan to identify Rapid ART Start models and interventions
- Support activities to catalogue multi-level components of effective Rapid ART Start models
- Support activities to conduct Rapid ART assessment activities to identify core components of ART interventions
- Manage, and contribute to, in collaboration with CAI curriculum and communications team members, the packaging of Rapid ART interventions
- Manage activities to disseminate packaged Rapid ART interventions, resources, and tools
- Facilitate replication of Rapid ART models found to be effective among HIV care and treatment providers in the field through Training of Trainers (TOT), training of providers, and TA
- As qualified, act as part of a team to deliver TOT’s, training of providers, and technical assistance to HIV care and treatment providers and capacity building programs
- Maintain working relationships with project partners, ART intervention sites, and organizations replicating Rapid ART interventions
- Maintain project files and project management databases (i.e., Quickbase, Training Management System)
- Record and disseminate meeting proceedings
- Provide support to Project Director in managing project partners’ work, performance, and contracts
- Provide support to Project Director in monitoring budget expenditures and addressing funder reporting requirements
- Ensure adherence to funder, federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as necessary/assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, MINIMAL QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS and OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Master’s degree in public health or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- At least three years of full-time program management experience
- Knowledge of and practical and applied experience working with or within the US HIV care and treatment system preferred
- Experience in design and/or delivery of training curriculum or resources preferred
- Knowledge of various word processing/computer programs, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Team-player and self-starter
- Demonstrated capacity to analyze administrative, personnel and organizational problems and identify appropriate solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing for professional and community audiences
- Prepare and maintain minutes, reports and records
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- This position requires working in an office and 50-75% local travel and occasional out of state travel (as public health conditions permit). It requires bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving and set-up of training materials and resources. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work-related purposes .
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. Apply for this job.