CAI, a training, technical assistance and research-to-practice nonprofit organization, is seeking a highly motivated professional for the full-time position of Project Associate to work with the New Jersey Trauma Informed Care Initiative NJ Overdose Data to Action with a focus on the substance use overdose epidemic. The position is based in CAI’s NYC office. (Temporary virtual-based location due to COVID-19)
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Keep accurate and organized records of meeting minutes and project activities using QuickBase and Sharepoint
- Upload, gather, and disseminate to project team, data from different sources to help inform progress in achievement of project deliverables. This involves conducting data entry and uploading participant registration and evaluations in project management database (i.e. Quickbase) and downloading reports from participant registration systems, evaluation results, communications analytics (Formstack), GetResponse, website, and social media, and among other sources.
- Work with project director, project staff, and finance department to organize and manage project expenses using Intacct, including reconciling expenses on a monthly basis
- Order supplies
- Manage internal SharePoint site to share and update materials with project staff
- Provide coordination and support to project team in planning and delivery of in-person and web-based training and technical assistance (TA), meetings and events (e.g. virtual – instructor led training), face-to-face classroom training, webinars, learning collaboratives, presentations, and conference exhibits), which may include the following tasks:
- Schedule in-person and virtual trainings, TA, and meetings
- Prepare training materials using JobMaster, working closely with in-house print shop to facilitate printing and forwarding to participants via email or US postal service
- Make travel arrangements for training staff and/or participants as required
- Production of webinar using zoom technology
Perform other duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent related work experience
- Previous office administrative experience
- Zoom or other virtual meeting software, knowledge of Microsoft Office, and QuickBase or other project management software.
To perform this job successfully, the employee in this position must demonstrate the following: the ability to handle multiple competing priorities at once, strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, providing service excellence to internal and external clients, the ability to deal with situations and issues proactively, following up to ensure high quality products, and working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
The salary for this position is $35,000, along with a robust benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. Apply for this job.