CAI (Cicatelli Associates Inc.) is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the full-time position of IT Operations Administrator. The IT Operations Administrator works under the direction and supervision of CAI’s IT Director to support the business management, administrative coordination, and implementation of a variety of functions within CAI’s IT Department. This position is based in CAI’s NYC office.
Responsibilities and tasks of the IT Operations Administrator are as follows:
- Facilitate, document, and implement policies and procedures for CAI’s IT Department
- Monitor “Helpdesk” logs to help prioritize response strategy
- Oversee and track IT inventory and expenditures, including:
- Pre-purchase investigation
- Vendor contract negotiations: compare pricing and vendor bids with department’s budget, determine which vendors offer the most advantageous terms, and negotiate rates with those vendors.
- Purchase orders
- Order tracking / data entry
- Receiving and packing slips
- Contract review and tracking
- Maintain inventory
- Organize and manage IT expenses using Intacct, including AmEx purchases, reconciling expenses on a monthly basis
- Keep up-to-date and current via research and personal learning on topics relevant to the administration and coordination of the IT Department, and for the technology needed for projects.
- With support from IT colleagues, troubleshoot, prioritize and address IT challenges among project teams.
- Perform other duties as necessary/assigned
Professional experience with:
- Samanage (SolarWinds) Service Desk, Microsoft Office (including Teams and Sharepoint), and Zoom (or similar software)
- Workflow assessments and processing documenting
- Developing technical reference materials
- Document control and paper/e-document management
To perform this job successfully, the employee in this position should demonstrate the following:
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple competing priorities at once
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with team members, management personnel, and end users throughout the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills, especially when it comes to understanding business service requirements at a high level
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. Apply for this job.