GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
CAI (Cicatelli Associates Inc.) is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the full-time position of Coordinator, Database and Quickbase Development. The coordinator works under the direction of CAI’s Director of Research & Evaluation to support the management, coordination, and implementation of the Quickbase platform. Since 2018, CAI has utilized Quickbase as our internal and external cloud-based project data management platform to allow teams across the organization to track key project objectives, data, and deliverables and enable Senior Administrators and Directors to have the ability to assess performance and milestones across projects in one centralized place. The coordinator will provide technical support to staff across the organization in the areas of data organization, data quality, data monitoring and reporting. The preference is for this position to be based in our NYC or Denver offices, but we are open to remote candidates based elsewhere in the U.S.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Works in collaboration with the Director of Research & Evaluation, and the IT Director to develop and maintain cloud-based Quickbase system to meet grant and organizational requirements. Tasks will include the following:
- Develop and maintain a CAI Quickbase Request System for 100+ staff to submit requests related to their Quickbase needs
- Support system to triage requests to appropriate members of the Quickbase team, including staff from IT and outside consultants
- Lead Quickbase system orientation training for new staff and develop ongoing training and resources for existing staff
- Work to address most requests including making changes to project-based technical assistance logs, adding and editing fields, updating information, and supporting projects’ use of Quickbase for reporting
- Develop systems to assure quality data entry and relevant and updated information, cleaning up project layouts and archiving as needed, and downloading reports to review to assure complete and accurate data, and troubleshooting with staff to correct data quality issues
- Conduct data entry as needed, and manually upload participant registration and evaluation data (when automatic and API processes are not in place)
- Routinely update databases within Quickbase to maintain up-to-date tracking on evaluations, publications, conferences, etc. across the organization
- Coordinate with IT staff to assure data with APIs from other software systems (e.g., Learning Stream, Drupal, Tableau) are accurately and appropriately being transferred to Quickbase
- Regularly learns about and applies new features of Quickbase to optimize our work at CAI (including surveys, reporting, data dashboards)
- Perform other duties as necessary/assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred or equivalent related work experience
- 1+ years of QuickBase, Salesforce, Appsheet, Caspio, Boomi, or related technical experience
- Knowledge of QuickBase API and Cloud Integration preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, virtual meeting software (i.e. Zoom), and other Learning Management Platform Systems (LMS) (e.g., Moodle, Learning Stream)
- Some knowledge of data integration processes helpful
- Analytical thinker with attention to detail and strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
To perform this job successfully, the employee in this position must demonstrate the following: the ability to handle multiple competing priorities at once, strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, providing service excellence to internal clients, the ability to deal with situations and issues proactively, following up to ensure high quality products, and working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions. Apply for this job.