CAI is seeking a highly motivated individual for the part-time (unpaid) internship position of Information Technology (IT) Intern. The IT Intern will assist the CAI IT Department with a wide range of activities and projects related to all aspects of the IT arena. This is an excellent opportunity to gain real world, practical experience working in a variety of IT areas and projects. The ideal candidate(s) can work independently as well as with a team, has a positive attitude, keen attention to details, and an appetite for problem solving.
This internship is designed to be both educational and practical. In this position, the intern will learn how to take skills she or he may have acquired in school related to his or her particular areas of interest, and apply them in a professional setting. He or she will gain a better understanding of the critical role that IT plays in a non-profit setting, and be better prepared to work in the field of Information Technology.
THE IT INTERN WILL LEARN THE PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF:
• Learning IT and Telecommunications support
• Assisting with the IT inventory management system
• Assisting with organization of the IT Department
• Assisting with purchasing for the IT Department
• Assisting with the IT set-ups for new hires and workstation changes
• Testing systems updates, and updating systems images
PREFERRED CANDIDATE WILL:
• Be a highly-organized self-starter who can work independently and as a part of a team
• Be proficient at and comfortable with multi-tasking; will manage multiple activities and projects.
• Possess thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word , Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & CREDENTIALS:
• Current enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in the Information Technology field
This internship entails about 15-20 hours per week, depending on college schedule, with exact start and end dates to be discussed. This intern position is unpaid, however CAI will facilitate college credit working with the requirements of your academic institution.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified and interested candidates should send a COVER LETTER, and RESUME via:
EMAIL to: email@example.com [subject: "IT Intern"]
In order to apply to this internship, please click here.
CAI – Cicatelli Associates Inc. – is a highly regarded, not-for-profit health care training, education, technical assistance and capacity building organization, located in midtown Manhattan. CAI has extensive expertise in all aspects of developing, delivering, and evaluating training programs, conferences, providing organizational technical assistance and research. To learn more about Cicatelli Associates Inc., please visit our website at www.caiglobal.org
Cicatelli Associates Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.