CAI is seeking a highly motivated individual for the part-time (unpaid) internship position of Research Intern. The Research Intern is responsible for providing assistance and support to the Director of Research and Evaluation.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing and analyzing quantitative and qualitative program data.
- Drafting evaluation instruments.
- Drafting scientific manuscripts for publication.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & CREDENTIALS:
- B.A. or B.S. in Public Health, Epidemiology, Sociology, Psychology, or related disciplines.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Experience with STATA or SPSS statistical analytic software.
- Keen attention to detail.
This internship entails about 10-20 hours per week, with exact start and end dates to be discussed. The position is unpaid; however, CAI will facilitate college credit working with the requirements of your academic institution.
HOW TO APPLY:
CAI will work with the requirements of any academic institution to provide college credit. Qualified and interested candidates should send a COVER LETTER and RESUME via:
EMAIL to: firstname.lastname@example.org , [subject: Research Intern]
In order to apply to this internship, please click here.
Cicatelli Associates Inc. is a highly regarded, not-for-profit health care training, education and technical assistance organization, located in midtown Manhattan. CAI has extensive expertise in all aspects of developing, delivering, and
evaluating training programs, conferences, providing organizational technical assistance and research.
To learn more about Cicatelli Associates Inc., please visit our website at www.caiglobal.org
Cicatelli Associates Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.