Training Coordinator/Producer 1
CAI is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the full-time position of Training Coordinator and Producer. The focus of this role will be on the coordination of training programs being delivered under CAI’s CDC-funded HIV and STI training projects. This involves intensive training in Zoom producing and utilizing Learning Stream, our training management system, among other software. This position can be based in CAI’s NYC, Atlanta, Denver, or Los Angeles office.
- Coordination of training requests
- As the Producer and member of the training team, use Zoom and/or other virtual learning platforms to manage all the technical elements of the training including providing technical support to training participants.
- Assist in production of training/meeting announcements, calendars, flyers, etc.
- Manage participant registrations for all training events in Drupal, Learning Stream and QuickBase
- Assist with the preparation and inventory management of training materials.
- Work with the Production Managers to assure all materials are developed and mailed on time.
- Facilitate pre- and post-training communications with trainers and Learners.
- Update the master training calendar and ensure data is accurate and current.
- Provide follow-up training surveys to organizations attending training programs.
- Provide word processing, spreadsheet, and other computer-related services.
- Participate in team/division meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Educational requirements, qualifications, credentials, and other preferred skills
- BA/BS/BSW preferred. High school diploma required.
- Previous office administrative experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Zoom (or other virtual meeting software), QuickBase (or other project management software), and Learning Stream (or other training management systems).
- Detail oriented, highly organized and ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities. Attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants.
Other preferred skills
- Familiarity with public health issues, particularly HIV prevention
- Familiarity with training and adult learning
- Spanish language proficiency preferred
In keeping with CAI’s “safety first” approach during the COVID-19 epidemic, to ensure the health of our employees and the public whom we interact with, we are requiring all CAI employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. New hires must show proof of at least one vaccine shot prior to their first day of work. (If someone is unable to obtain a vaccine due to a medical/disability or religious reason, they may contact CAI’s HR department; contact information will be provided as part of the interview process.)
- The salary range for this position is $55,000-$60,000. CAI offers a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health, dependent care, and commuter flexible spending account (FSA)
- Short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Retirement savings account with employer contributions after the first year
- 24 days’ paid vacation, sick, and personal time in first year of work
- 11 paid holidays
How to apply
CAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer