CAI has provided training and technical assistance to reproductive health providers for more than 30 years. CAI promotes reproductive health service delivery that is in line with evidence-based practices and emerging best practices.
CAI continually assesses the training needs of providers serving underserved and emerging populations, specifically those most impacted by health disparities, and develops tailored, relevant programs that draw on CAI's internal expertise, as well as external expertise from leaders in the field. Training and technical assistance is designed to provide measurable systems changes that translate to improved outcomes.
CAI provides training and technical assistance to frontline staff, educators, clinicians, and administrators in various reproductive health settings.
Sexual and Reproductive Health training topics include:
- Contraceptive Counseling and Communication Skills
- Contraceptive Counseling for Clinicians
- Contraceptive Counseling 201
- Pregnancy Options Counseling
- Pregnancy Options Counseling 201
- Why Sexual Health is Good for School Health