CAI Meeting and Event Center
CAI’s spacious, fully equipped, accessible meeting and event center is perfect for professional meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops, focus groups, trainings, ceremonies, book signings, rehearsals, classes, and more.
Remodeled and newly furnished in 2022, the center offers rooms filled with natural light and breathtaking views of the city and the Hudson River.
We offer affordable for-profit and nonprofit rates.
The meeting and event center is conveniently located in the heart of Manhattan and only blocks from Penn Station, the Port Authority, the Lincoln Tunnel, and Times Square. It is walking distance from dozens of hotels, restaurants, Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building, shops, and the theatre district.
The center is:
- Easily accessible by subway, train, bus, and car
- Easily reached from LaGuardia, Kennedy, and Newark airports
- Close to public parking
The center can accommodate 6 to 120 people in seven different rooms.
The CAI meeting and event center offers the following services (some require an additional fee):
- LCD projectors and satellite downloading
- TV/DVD/VCR and laptop computers
- Pull-down screens
- Breakout rooms
- Easels, flip charts, newsprint, and markers
- Conference-calling capability
- Webinar capability
- Wireless high-speed internet connection
- Training tables and comfortable new, ergonomic chairs
- Flexible floor plans
- Kitchen (no oven or stove)
- Coffee, tea, and hot water
- Copy, reproduction, fax facilities
- Catering is available
We are not currently accepting reservations due to the pandemic. We anticipate hosting events again in November or December of 2022.
For more information and pricing, and to be notified when we are accepting room rental reservations, please contact Esad Krcic: email@example.com or (212) 594-7741.