CAI Meeting and Event Center
CAI’s spacious, fully equipped, affordable Meeting and Event Center is perfect for professional meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops, focus groups, trainings, ceremonies, book signings, rehearsals, classes, and more.
Conveniently located in the heart of Manhattan, the center offers accessible rooms filled with natural light and breathtaking views of the city and the Hudson River. Only blocks from Penn Station, Port Authority, the Lincoln Tunnel, and Times Square, the center can accommodate from 6 to 120 people in our seven different rooms and is walking distance from dozens of hotels, restaurants, Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building, shops, and the theatre district.
The CAI Meeting and Event Center offers the following services (some require an additional fee):
- LCD projectors and satellite downloading
- TV/DVD/VCR and laptop computers
- Pull down screens
- Breakout rooms
- Easels, flip charts, newsprint and markers
- Conference calling capability
- Webinar capability
- Wireless high-speed internet connection
- Training tables and comfortable, ergonomic chairs
- Flexible floor plans
- Kitchen (no oven or stove)
- Coffee, tea and hot water
- Copy/production/fax facilities
- Catering is available
In addition, the center is:
- Easily accessible by subway, train, bus, and car
- Easily accessible from LaGuardia, Kennedy, and Newark airports
- Close to public parking
- A smoke-free environment
We offer both for-profit and not-for-profit affordable rates.
For more information and pricing, please contact Esad Krcic: email@example.com or (212) 594-7741.