By using this website, you agree to CAI’s collection and use of personal information and non-personal information described here.
For purposes of this Privacy Notice, “personal information” refers to individually identifying information.
CAI may collect any or all of the following types of personal information from visitors to CAIGlobal.org:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the internet domain you used to access the Internet
- The URL of the website from which you linked directly to the website
- The date and time you accessed the website
- The pages you visited, including the information requested through your browser, the response from your browser, the size of the page you received in response to the request, and the marketing email or web page that referred you to the page you visited
- The web browser and operating system you used to access the website
You might choose to provide us the following personal information, for example, if you fill out our website’s contact form or search form: name, organization, contact information, requests, and areas of interest.
In addition, we may request that you provide certain personal information, such as name, email address, postal address, and telephone number to register for trainings or to submit a request for other services.
Tools we use
CAI may use technologies such as cookies, applets, scripts, server logs, custom URL parameters, or tracking images to collect information. Depending on your browser, you may be able to disable certain collection methods. This may limit your ability to use some features of this website.
Tracking across time and different sites
The Site does not track your online activities over time and across websites or online services on an individually identifiable basis. We do not allow third parties to use our Site to track your activities over time or across other websites.
Do not track setting
The Site currently does not respond to web browser “do not track” (DNT) signals or other mechanisms that indicate your preference for having information collected over time and across different web sites following your visit to our Site. DNT is a preference you can set in your browser’s settings to let the website you visit, including the Site, know that you do not want the websites collecting your personal information. You can also visit https://allaboutdnt.com/ to learn more.
CAI may use personal information collected from your visit to this website to:
- Manage and improve the user experience and preferences associated with this website and CAI communications
- Track how often people gain access to or read CAI content
- Manage or fulfill your online request for information, registration, or request for services and support
- Conduct online research, education, training, or surveys
- Identify anomalies in web traffic to help protect personal and CAI institutional information
- Communicate with you by email, telephone, or text message, in accordance with your wishes
- Send you marketing and promotional emails, on behalf of CAI or selected third parties, unless you have told us you do not want to receive such emails
- Market and advertise our products and services
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulatory obligations.
- Exercise CAI’s legal rights, defend against legal claims, or respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes
Disclosing personal information
CAI may use third party service providers and suppliers to facilitate this website or the services CAI provides. Those providers and suppliers may have access to the personal information CAI collects in order to fulfill their obligations to CAI.
In addition, CAI may disclose personal information as follows:
- Affiliated Organizations: for example, CAI may disclose personal information to its affiliated organizations to coordinate services to you.
- Required Disclosures: for example, CAI may disclose personal information required in a court proceeding, subpoena, discovery request, etc.
- Corporate Transactions: for example, CAI may disclose personal information in the event of a sale, merger, etc.
While the security of information transmitted over the internet cannot be guaranteed, we use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal information under our control. These measures include—but are not limited to—encrypting transmissions of personal information to or from our websites using Secure Socket Layer technology.
Although CAI takes appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of personal information, we cannot ensure that personal information collected will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Notice.
The contents of all material available on this website are copyrighted by CAI unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved, and content may not be reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, or transferred in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of CAI or as indicated below.
You may download pages or other content for your personal use on a single computer, but no part of such content may be otherwise or subsequently reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, or transferred in any form or by any means, except with the prior written agreement of, and with attribution to, CAI.
Changing this privacy statement
CAI may periodically update this online privacy statement. The revised statement will be posted here.
Please contact the CAI Communication Department with questions about your data or this policy: communications@CAIglobal.org.
Policy written: April 2022