How to Request Training

icons 01If you are interested in requesting this training on behalf of your agency, and are a health department, clinic or community-based organization directly funded by CDC to implement an evidence-based intervention or public health strategy, you can request training through CDC’s CBA Tracking System (CTS).

 If CDC is not your direct funder, your state health department can submit a request for training on your behalf. A list of health department CTS users, who can submit CTS requests on behalf of other organizations, can be found at the Health Department CTS Users tab.