The Contraceptive Action Plan (CAP) was administered by CAI from 2013 – 2021.
The project provided resources on topics including contraceptive counseling and long-acting reversible contraception (LARC). The Contraceptive Action Plan is one of several projects that CAI has administered addressing sexual and reproductive health.
You can access the following CAP resources from our website. If you are looking for other CAP resources, or would like to learn more about our work, please contact us.
Select CAP resources
- Change Leadership Worksheet
- Patient Experience Survey
- Birth Control Options Grid
- Adolescent Birth Control Options Grid
- Financing LARC Services – factsheet
- Contraceptive Care Room Study Tool
- Contraceptive Action Plan E-Learning
- Contraceptive Access Key Drivers Model
- Contraceptive Counseling Observation Tool
- 5-Step Contraceptive Counseling Model
- Video: 5-Step Contraceptive Counseling Model
- LARC Contraception Provision Policy Checklist
- LARC Modeling Tool: Estimating Future Demand and Work Effort for LARC Services
- LARC Room Readiness Checklist
- LARC Clinical Mentor Toolkit
- LARC Services Reimbursement Form
- LARC Cost Modeling Tool