CAI is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the full-time position of Training Coordinator and Producer. The focus of this role will be on the coordination of training programs being delivered under CAI’s CDC-funded HIV and STI training projects. This position can be based in CAI’s NYC, Atlanta, Denver, or Los Angeles office.
- Coordination of training requests
- As the Producer and member of the training team, use Zoom and/or other virtual learning platforms to manage all the technical elements of the training including providing technical support to training participants.
- Assist in production of training/meeting announcements, calendars, flyers, etc.
- Manage participant registrations for all training events in Drupal, Learning Stream and QuickBase
- Assist with the preparation and inventory management of training materials.
- Work with the Production Managers to assure all materials are developed and mailed on time.
- Facilitate pre- and post-training communications with trainers and Learners.
- Update the master training calendar and ensure data is accurate and current.
- Provide follow-up training surveys to organizations attending training programs.
- Provide word processing, spreadsheet, and other computer-related services.
- Participate in team/division meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS and OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- BA/BS/BSW preferred. High school diploma required.
- Previous office administrative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Zoom and Microsoft 365 applications.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities. Attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants.
OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Familiarity with public health issues, particularly HIV prevention
- Familiarity with training and adult learning
In keeping with CAI’s “safety first” approach during the COVID-19 epidemic, to ensure the health of our employees and the public whom we interact with, we are requiring all CAI employees to receive COVID-19 vaccinations within 6 weeks of their hire date. (If someone is unable to obtain a vaccine due to a medical/disability or religious reason, they may contact CAI’s HR department; contact information will be provided as part of the interview process.)
HOW TO APPLY:
The salary range for this position is $52,000 - $58,000, with excellent benefits and working conditions. Apply for this job.