CAI is seeking a highly motivated and organizationally skilled professional for the full-time, exempt position of Project Manager/Technical Advisor. They are responsible for coordinating the design, delivery and evaluation of the HRSA HAB HIV/AIDS Bureau funded National Training and Technical Assistance Center that supports the submission of high-quality client-level data. The Project Manager/Technical Advisor will work hand-in-hand with the Project Director in leading data-to-day activities of Data and Reporting Technical Assistance (DART) Team, focused on improving collection, reporting and use of data, and implementing systems using web-based and distance-learning capacity building and technical assistance modalities (i.e.: capacity/needs assessment, conference calls, webinars, learning communities, coaching, web-based resources). This position is located in CAI’s NYC office.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Provide management, coordination, and administrative and technical support for the HRSA DART and other projects as assigned.
- Coordinate, develop and disseminate public health survey tools designed to assess current status of public health delivery models, infrastructure, strategies and outcomes.
- Facilitate the design, delivery, and evaluation of web-based and distance learning capacity building strategies including, but not limited to: organizing and facilitating web-based and distance webcast training series, including quality assurance through pre/post production, and evaluation; facilitating learning communities; providing and facilitating individualized, expert and peer-to-peer coaching and mentoring experiences; ensuring access to web-based resources.
- Manage and coordinate development of project resources including collation of all training materials and coordination of curriculum and tool development
- Coordinate, plan and facilitate relevant literature reviews, analysis of data sets to inform project planning, monitoring and evaluation efforts.
- Manage communication with funder and partners using a committee structure, including drafting agenda, identifying and recording action items, maintaining contact lists.
- Manage communication with recipients, including preparing and sending HTML email alerts and monitoring and updating website content.
- Monitor TA requests, respond or refer as needed to ensure requestor needs are met.
- Maintain detailed TA tracking log to document individual and cluster TA (email alerts sent and webinars) provided by grantee and by topic.
- Assist in preparation of all project related reports, funding proposals, research and evaluation findings.
- Develop, coordinate and oversee the dissemination of project evaluation or research findings through written, web-based, tabular and power point presentation.
- Assist Project Director with budget oversight and grants management.
- Other duties as necessary/assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS:
This is an advanced level position that requires a Masters Degree in Public Health with specialized skills in application of data analysis software to facilitate evaluation of public health programs. Summary of requirements is provided below.
- Masters degree in public health with experience in design and delivery of capacity building services to improve the efficacy of public health strategies and enhance outcomes.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in related field (knowledge of HRSA/HAB Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program desired)
- High-level understanding of relational databases, data structure and format. Including experience designing data collection and reporting forms, systems and guidance
- Experience analyzing data and presenting findings, including papers, posters, webcasts, and other forums, and using data for program monitoring and evaluation, and CQI
- Advanced knowledge of application of software to facilitate data analysis required, as well as advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint/Outlook (familiarity with Intuit Quickbase or other web-based data management systems a plus).
- Project management to achieve work plan objectives, engaging team resources effectively, and demonstrated skills in project coordination and project management.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects.
- Excellent written and verbal, communication and interpersonal skills, as well as ability to deal with partners and public (including funders, grantees, government bodies, people with questions, etc.)
How to apply:
CAI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and working conditions.
For immediate consideration: EMAIL, FAX or MAIL your cover letter, resume and salary range requirements to our Human Resources Department, attention: “Project Manager/Technical Advisor” Search.
Mail: CAI Human Resources Department
505 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1900, New York, NY 10018