To our valued partners, clients, and training participants,
We are continuously monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. State Department, the World Health Organization (WHO) and local health authorities about the ongoing crisis generated by COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, and with an abundance of caution and concern for everyone’s welfare, we have taken several steps to protect the health and wellness of our staff, partners, clients, and training participants to help advance precautionary public health measures.
Effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020 we have:
- Closed all CAI offices and NYC-based training spaces for the next two weeks
- Shifted our office-based staff to telework status, so we can continue to operate through the pandemic
- Cancelled, rescheduled, or where possible adapted to a web-based format, all face-to-face training and technical assistance site visits for the months of March and April
- Disseminated automatic emails to individuals registered to participate in face-to-face training during the months of March and April with details on training cancellation
- Initiated conversations with our funders and clients to re-align planned activities during the months of March and April as identified
- Suspended all work-related staff travel until further notice
We thank you for your patience and understanding. This is a rapidly evolving situation and we will provide additional updates as circumstances change.
All of us at CAI