CAI’s impact is delivered through projects that use our capacity-building expertise to strengthen health and social services. We lead dozens of active projects, working closely with funders, partners, and clients, and engaging external experts when needed. Projects are staffed by CAI team members with expertise in both the subject matter and the capacity-building strategies that the project utilizes.
- View All
- Tobacco Use
- Technical Assistance
- Substance Use
- Sexual Violence Prevention
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Research and Evaluation
- Mental Health
- Maternal and Child Health
- Materials Development
- Leadership and Multidisciplinary Team Building
- HIV and STIs
- Data-driven Strategies
- Community Engagement
- Adolescent Health
- March 4, 2022
- Data-driven Strategies, HIV and STIs, Technical Assistance, Training
Data Integration, Systems, & Quality (DISQ)
Summary: This project helps agencies that receive funding through the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program strengthen the quality of data they produce to help improve services for people with HIV and public understanding of the HIV epidemic.
- December 15, 2021
- Curriculum, Data-driven Strategies, HIV and STIs, Materials Development, Training
Rapid Antiretroviral Treatment Dissemination Assistance Provider (DAP)
Summary: This program helps health care providers initiate antiretroviral treatment (ART) for HIV quickly by identifying the most innovative and effective models for providing rapid ART services and giving health departments and providers tools to replicate them.
- November 1, 2021
- Data-driven Strategies, HIV and STIs, Materials Development, Technical Assistance, Training
Technical Assistance Provider–innovation network (TAP-in)
Summary: This project provides tailored technical assistance and resources to help key governmental agencies and service providers in 47 jurisdictions in the U.S. reduce new HIV infections.
- October 1, 2021
- Data-driven Strategies, HIV and STIs, Substance Use, Technical Assistance, Training
Trauma-Informed Overdose Data to Action (TI OD2A)
Summary: This project helps agencies in New Jersey integrate trauma-informed care and data-driven strategies into the culture and service delivery of services related to substance use disorder.